The safety and well-being of our staff and guests continues to be our highest of priorities. In compliance with county and state public health orders, we have implemented specific visitation guidelines to allow limited business operations to reopen.
What we are doing:
- All staff is strictly complying to social distancing and applicable hygiene requirements including maintaining six-foot social distancing, washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer, and wearing face coverings.
- We will be proving options for tasting both indoors and outdoors, allowing a safe, spacious, and open environment.
What we ask of you:
- If you are not feeling well or have symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home and reschedule your tasting appointment.
- Please maintain social distancing (6 ft).
- We ask that all guests wear a face mask upon entering, leaving, and anytime you may leave your seating area.
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
If you have special requests, would like to make changes or have questions about your reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us at 707-286-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to unique circumstances related to COVID-19, we are more than happy to go beyond our reservation policy.